I want to share a tips how to check before you buy a new or used hand phone.
2. Take a charger to charge that mobile device to confirm it whether is work or not.
3. Take a handsfree to connect to mobile device to confirm it whether is work or not.
4. Take a look on the metal part of charging part & the battery part which on the mobile device see whether have some lichen / smear or not. (If got, it just means that mobile device is been drop into water before.)
5. On the camera from that mobile device & take a finger to press it on the camera lens there. (Must cover all the camera lens become darkness.) (If you found a small dot on that mobile device there, it just means that mobile device has the dead pixels.)
6. Press all the key on that mobile device to check whether all the key is function or not.
7. Test the speaker by loudly (MAX VOLUME) with the ringtone , mp3 , wave & etc to check whether is clear & loud or not.
8. Check the screw which have been pasted with the warranty sticker. (If spoil / void, it just means your warranty for that mobile device is gone)
9. Check whether that mobile device is contain with the SIRIM sticker & the distributor sticker or not. (It just for the warranty purpose) & make sure that the warranty card must be chop by their company stamp & provide the receipt.
10. Check the memory card also during the checking process before deal. [OPTIONAL]
11. Press *#92702689# to check the life timer, see whether is NEW / RECON set.